Img

Dating101

How to have a steady stream of attractive dates lined up...

View more
img13

TinderFormula

5 simple conversation hacks that let you get any girl on tinder...

View more
img13

BaitHerBack

How to beat the "hungry sharks" swarming your ex...

View more
Top 100 Cheesy Pick Up Lines 1-10
Friday, January 15, 2016
10) I hope there's a fire truck nearby, cause you're smokin'!
9) (Walk up to someone and bite them anywhere) Sorry, taking a bite out of crime. [WHAT?] Well it has to be illegal to look that good!
8) This isn't a beer belly, It's a fuel tank for a love machine.
7) If I had to choose between one night with you or winning the lottery...I would chose winning the lottery...but it would be close...real close...
6) If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be McGorgeous.
5) Let's play Winnie the Pooh and get my nose stuck in your honey jar.
4) When I'm older, I'll look back at all of my crowning memories, and I'll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.
3) You're hotter than Papa Bear's porridge.
2) if we shared a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together. (tulips = two lips)
1) If you were a steak you would be well done.
Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment

0 comments: