90) I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
89) Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
88) There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.
87) If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.
86) I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
85) If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
84) Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
83) I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
82) Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day.
81) Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
89) Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.
88) There are people who say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Apparently, none of them have ever been in your arms.
87) If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber.
86) I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
85) If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
84) Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
83) I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that.
82) Does your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day.
81) Sorry, but you owe me a drink. [Why?] Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.
Share this article!.
