70) Damn, if being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged!
69) I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.
68) Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
67) Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and... damn!
66) Smoking is hazardous to your health... and baby, you're killing me!
65) Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so Dope!
64) Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
63) Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
62) Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
61) You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.
69) I was wondering if you had an extra heart mine seems to have been stolen.
68) Do you work at Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
67) Did you read Dr. Seuss as a kid? Because green eggs and... damn!
66) Smoking is hazardous to your health... and baby, you're killing me!
65) Is your dad a drug dealer? Cause you're so Dope!
64) Me without you is like a nerd without braces, A shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces.
63) Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
62) Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
61) You know I'd like to invite you over, but I'm afraid you're so hot that you'll skyrocket my air-conditioning bill.
Share this article!.
