40) Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
39) Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
38) So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!
37) If you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.
36) I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
35) If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
34) Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
33) Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
32) [Point at her butt] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
31) You're like pizza. Even when you are bad, you're good.
39) Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
38) So there you are! I've been looking all over for YOU, the woman of my dreams!
37) If you were a transformer, you'd be a HOT-obot, and your name would be Optimus Fine.
36) I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?
35) If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
34) Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
33) Your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night.
32) [Point at her butt] Pardon me, is this seat taken?
31) You're like pizza. Even when you are bad, you're good.
Share this article!.
