Img

Dating101

How to have a steady stream of attractive dates lined up...

View more
img13

TinderFormula

5 simple conversation hacks that let you get any girl on tinder...

View more
img13

BaitHerBack

How to beat the "hungry sharks" swarming your ex...

View more
Top 100 Cheesy Pick Up Lines 41-50
Monday, January 11, 2016
50) Can I borrow your cell phone? I need to call animal control, because I just saw a fox!
49) Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you.
48) I may not be a genie, but I can make your dreams come true.
47) Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
46) Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
45) Baby, Did you fart, cause you blow me away.
44) There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
43) Is your name "swiffer"? 'Cause you just swept me off my feet.
42) Excuse me, but you dropped something back there" (What?) "This conversation, lets pick it up later tonight.
41) Are you going to kiss me or do I have to lie to my diary?

Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment

0 comments: