Img

Dating101

How to have a steady stream of attractive dates lined up...

View more
img13

TinderFormula

5 simple conversation hacks that let you get any girl on tinder...

View more
img13

BaitHerBack

How to beat the "hungry sharks" swarming your ex...

View more
Top 100 Cheesy Pick Up Lines 11-20
Thursday, January 14, 2016
20) Is your father Little Caesar? Cause you look Hot'n Ready.
19) If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
18) What's that on your face? Oh, must just be beauty. Here, let me get it off. Hey, it's not coming off!
17) I blame you for global warming... your hotness is too much for the planet to handle!
16) You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad.
15) Babe! you look so fine I could drink your bath water!
14) Girl, if I were a fly, I'd be all over you, because you're the shit!
13) You're so hot you would make the devil sweat.
12) Do you bleach your teeth? 'Cause your smile lights up the entire room like a candle in the dark. Let's go prove it.
11) Your ass is so nice that it is a shame that you have to sit on it.
Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment

0 comments: