80) I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by YOU.
79) I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at your heart.
78) You're the only girl I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy.'
77) Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
76) Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
75) Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
74) You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
73) Was your dad a boxer? Cause you're a knockout!
72) You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
71) You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
79) I'm not staring at your boobs. I'm staring at your heart.
78) You're the only girl I love now... but in ten years, I'll love another girl. She'll call you 'Mommy.'
77) Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty.
76) Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.
75) Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams.
74) You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
73) Was your dad a boxer? Cause you're a knockout!
72) You shouldn't wear makeup. It's messing with perfection!
71) You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.
Share this article!.
