Img

Dating101

How to have a steady stream of attractive dates lined up...

View more
img13

TinderFormula

5 simple conversation hacks that let you get any girl on tinder...

View more
img13

BaitHerBack

How to beat the "hungry sharks" swarming your ex...

View more
Top 100 Cheesy Pick Up Lines 51-60
Sunday, January 10, 2016
60) If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
59) If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
58) Are you a campfire? Cause you are hot and I want s'more.
57) Put down that cupcake... you're sweet enough already.
56) My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.
55) I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
54) I like Legos, you like Legos, why don't we build a relationship?
53) Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
52) Are you African? Because you're african babe.
51) Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!
Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment

0 comments: