Img

Dating101

How to have a steady stream of attractive dates lined up...

View more
img13

TinderFormula

5 simple conversation hacks that let you get any girl on tinder...

View more
img13

BaitHerBack

How to beat the "hungry sharks" swarming your ex...

View more
Top 100 Cheesy Pick Up Lines 91-100
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Stay posted to Ugly Single for our top 100 worst pick up lines ever created. We've narrowed down our list of thousands to the worlds top 100 cheesiest pickup lines. Please use these lines in public with caution. Here are cheese pick ups lines 91-100...

100) I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.
99) Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the entire room became beautiful.
98) I wanna live in your socks so I can be with you every step of the way.
97) Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
96) I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?
95) Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some nice buns!
94) Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
93) Did you invent the airplane? Cause you seem Wright for me.
92) Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
91) Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.

Share this article!.
View or Make a Comment

0 comments: