30) You spend so much time in my mind, I should charge you rent.
29) If you were a tropical fruit, you'd be a Fine-apple!
28) People call me John, but you can call me tonight.
27) You're so hot, that if you ate a piece of bread, you'd poop out toast!
26) I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but... I'm Batman!
25) Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!
24) Let's make like a fabric softener and 'Snuggle'.
23) Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
22) Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.
21) Let me tie your shoes, cause I don't want you falling for anyone else.
29) If you were a tropical fruit, you'd be a Fine-apple!
28) People call me John, but you can call me tonight.
27) You're so hot, that if you ate a piece of bread, you'd poop out toast!
26) I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but... I'm Batman!
25) Is there a rainbow today? I just found the treasure I've been searching for!
24) Let's make like a fabric softener and 'Snuggle'.
23) Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
22) Hey baby. You got a jersey? [A jersey?...Why?] Because I need your name and number.
21) Let me tie your shoes, cause I don't want you falling for anyone else.
Share this article!.
